Thursday, July 30, 2015

Fight in the Spirit

This world has rocked my ship lately! If you wanted to see a seriously mad 7mth prego lately, you could of popped by my house pretty much any day lately, and you could of seen some fire breathing preaching.. But I found myself being reminded of Mercy!! And knowing that God gives me peace.. And when I say what do you want me to do? He answers and He leads me to the path of peace! And He shows me to have a heart like His. ".I tell you, He will grant justice to them quickly! But when the Son of Man returns, how many will He find on the earth who have faith?"

And this made me sad.. How many will He find on earth who have faith?.. How many of the sifted wheat's, Faith will not fail. How many will return to the Father? How many will Stand firm to save their life? Or lift their heads as they stand to see their redemption coming on a cloud?

I see this evil army coming against us, and I feel this crazy amount of fear, because I feel like I am standing alone.. Loneliness leads to despair! And God says You're not alone.. And I say, I do not want to be dragged into captivity! I dont want to be there.. I am free.. And that makes me want to fight.. But You cant beat demons by punching their hosts in the face! And I want to scream at the world and say stop feeding the Beast! Stop laying your sacrifices down at his multiple altars.. The anger in me wants to stab the beast in the belly!

But God told me to just Stand.. Don't move.. Just stand there and Worship Me! Fight in the Spirit.. "But you will not even need to fight. Take your positions; then STAND still and watch the Lord’s victory. He is with you, O people of Judah and Jerusalem. Do not be afraid or discouraged. Go out against them tomorrow, for the Lord is with you!”“Listen to me, all you people of Judah and Jerusalem! Believe in the Lord your God, and you will be able to stand firm. Believe in His prophets, and you will succeed.”
So my dear friends who may or may not think Im crazy right about now! Please Pray for me while I step away for awhile.. And pray with me.. Please Just Stand with me as you march out against him.. Send up to heaven Praise with the beauty of your voice to Worship the Only One who can win this war without leaving a scar or wound on His people.

No comments:

Post a Comment