Tuesday, April 14, 2015

A fabulous wardrobe! A godly wardrobe!

Everyday morning as I sit and reflect, I say to God. Im sorry, Im such a wretch.. Some days I choose to clothe myself in my old nature.. This past year God gave me His eyes and showed me myself, my old self.. I thought I was such a good person.. But really the only good in me came from Him.. He saved me from a lot of choices I have made in my life, He is still saving me.....Lately He has been taking the things I don't enjoy and teaching me through them.. He has been showing me who He is.. Who is I AM! 

He is Good. He is the very nature of Good! He is the very nature of who He says I AM. He tells me that it is possible for me to learn and become like I AM.. Its as simple as taking off some old ratty clothes every morning and clothing myself in His glorious attire..We are such a stubborn people.. We like to wear our old clothes because they are comfortable, they fit just right and we have had them forever.. Take a tour of walmart and you will see jammies all around! Its so much easier to stay comfortable, then to clothe ourselves in the nature of God..

I just Thank you God, that when I ask who is I AM.. You show me through your word. You speak to me in those places I dont enjoy.. I thank you for choosing me and loving me, and wanting only the best wardrobe for me..

Put on your new nature, and be renewed as you learn to know your Creator and become like Him..Since God chose you to be the holy people He loves, you must clothe yourselves with tenderhearted mercy, kindness, humility, gentleness, and patience. Above all, clothe yourselves with love, which binds us all together in perfect harmony

No comments:

Post a Comment